Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween.

So..I've never been much of a Halloween kind of girl. I think I only went out trick or treating like once. We actually have never passed out candy since we've been married either. (Not because we wouldn't-but because we seem to never be home on the night of) I LOVE to see little ones in their sweet costumes though...so I was super excited to dress our little man up in his first costume.

Confession: Years ago..like maybe after we had just gotten married- we found a Winnie the Pooh costume on sale for like $8 at a Disney outlet and bought it for our future child.

Fast forward to last night..and our sweet little man put that little costume to use. PRECIOUS.

We had such a great time! We went out to the Big T for some time with our community group. We ate delish potato soup outside while the kiddos played and passed out candy to the all the Taylor folk. It was fantastic! How we love these people we're doing life with. They rock. Here are some pictures!

The girls in our community group.
LOVE them.
Favorite picture of the evening.
Sweet boy was LOVING that fire truck!
Enjoying the beautiful weather!
Snuggles with Auntie Kat.
Love my little pooh.
My sweet boys.
Our little fam!
P.S. I think I may finally have a system for getting some blogging done. :) Hopefully more to come!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Standeford Stories said...

I love that you had the costume years ago and that it actually fit! Just bought Nora's for next year...shes going to be a garden gnome-maybe you could do the travelocity gnome?! They would be a cute 'gnome set'.

Share your new found way to get blogging done-I could use it!

Leah said...

That costume is adorable! Love it!