Thursday, September 13, 2007

09.01.07

Here are some pictures from the big day, courtesy of Sarah and Phil.
It was early, I hadn't slept well due to major EXCITEMENT! This was a demonstration for all the ladies at the hair salon.
We had the best groomsmen and ushers! You guys were so much fun!
Brad was a trooper and held onto my flowers for me.


Words can't describe what these six girls mean to me! I love them.Posing for Sarah.I saw this picture on the Knot one time, and always wanted to try it. The guys were such great sports and I love it!
Siblings!
We were so excited to welcome in Brad!Brad and his parents right before the wedding.

Dad finished the Fairlane just for the wedding! We were so excited because he and mom drove the Fairlane from their wedding.
All of my side of the cousins!
We had so much fun at the wedding! Hopefully once we get the other pictures we'll be able to post more! We'll write more later, and we have some more fun pictures from the honeymoon! Hasta!

No comments: