Wednesday, July 30, 2008

P.S. I Love You

Alright, so Allison came over tonight and we watched P.S. I Love You. Now, Titanic all those years ago made my cry like a baby. (Sadly it's true, and I think I saw it 3 times in theatre) Then, came the Notebook. Wow. Now that is a movie that will make you weep. I'm pretty sure I saw that in the theatre will all girls, and we all sat there and cried. Then comes P.S. I Love You. Now, it may not be the love story of the magnitude of the Notebook, but seriously, I was crying then I was laughing then I was crying then I was laughing. You get the idea. It was good. As with all movies now-there were obviously parts that the movie probably could have done without. But overall, I loved it. So Mom, this is for you, 7 months later, but I've finally seen it. And...p.s. I loved it.

Bad joke.

Also, Brad and I had another bet, and just to let you all know. I, Rachael Allison, won. WOOOOOOOOOOO! Let me explain. Last summer, prior to our wedding day, HGTV had a show called Design Star, and after cream of wheat Sunday dinner's for a month, Mom and I would watch Design Star. This year, it started again, and I wasn't home to watch with her, so I decided I would watch down here and we could discuss. I wanted Brad to join me, so we made it like a fantasy league so it's more his style. So, on the airplane home from Indiana I had bought a magazine, which had an add for Design Star in it. We "drafted" our teams, and on we went. This Sunday was the final challenge, and just so we are clear, the last two were BOTH on my team! Yay! Now, I won't say that he didn't have a good team. He had two of the best, and I honestly thought they were going to be the final two. Mine didn't let me down though. :) Yay.

Big week ahead. Work a couple more days, and then Mom and Dad arrive on TUESDAY!!! I am so excited for someone in our family to meet our friends and see what Austin is like. Woohoo.

In other news, I discovered a new website for recipes. Pillsbury has recipes on their website, I'm sure many of you knew that already, but if you didn't, quick and easy recipes at your fingertips. I am not the queen of researching anything on the internet, even with effort. However, you give me an ingredient and I will find you a recipe. Alright all, have a great week!!

Oh and, apparently the Journal and Courier knew how much I missed the fair this year, so much so that they put a picture of Dad on the front page. Aw..touch of home.

3 comments:

LauraSuz said...

I want to see that movie so bad! I've heard good things about it.

Standeford Stories said...

P.S. I'm backkk and we've moved in!! That movie is so good, so good I saw it like 7 mos ago along with every other person....its a must see laura! Anyways, for another tear jerker you should rent 'definately maybe'! Also a good movie, i cried and jake liked it too! Miss you! Love ya,
rox

The Ralston Family said...

I agree...lance laughs everytime I cry at movies, but P.S. I Love You made me a wreck...I loved it!!! Glad I am not the only emotional wreck when it comes to romantic movies1