Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things I'm excited about.

1. I had two days off this week..in a row. Whoa.

2. I slept in two days in a row.

3. We have found out two weeks in a row that we have friends that are pregnant! Yay for new babies!

4. Our dear friends Preston and Courtney had a beautiful baby girl this past week. She's perfect from what I can see from the pictures.

5. We have spent time together in the last week, and it was nice!

6. We had an awesome Valentine's day celebration together. It was perfect!

7. We're officially trained now to be foster parents, a few more steps and then we'll see what's next.

8. Spring is coming! It's been BEAUTIFUL this week here!

9. I went for a run outside today and through I totally hate to run, it was AWESOME!

10. We're going to watch I can Do Bad All By Myself this weekend. Silly to be pumped about this, but seriously..it's awesome.

11. We're going to paint our guest bathroom and bedroom soon.

12. We bought a dining room/kitchen table today. (Not sure which yet) I am SUPER excited about this!

13. Nana and Papa are coming to visit soon!

14. We have skype..and I got to skype with Sarah, Phil, and the precious girls this week!!

15. I'm in this phase where I'm REALLY excited to decorate and finish our house.

Random..that's all I have for the night! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Preston,Courtney, Callie, Addison and Finn said...

That is SO exciting about the foster parents!!! I can't wait to see how God is going to use that. We sure do love you guys.