Monday, July 26, 2010

So...

As promised...a better post.

We would like to introduce Baby Allison...ready to make his or her debut Feb 11, 2011.


We're so very excited and can't wait to meet this precious little gummy bear in there! Everything looks good currently, at the ultrasound the baby's heart rate was 188 beats per minute, and he or she was a whopping inch long. It fascinates me that at that small tiny little size there is a heart that is beating to organs already forming. Our God of details is just amazing!

As of right now...I'm in my 11th week, and feeling good. I am having some crazy brain issues but I guess that's to be expected...and it makes life pretty interesting! I'm kinda sleepy all the time..but I'm kinda liking an excuse to nap. I've missed those since college. As for morning sickness..I've been blessed and I'm thankful. It's been a really fun adventure so far!

So that's our news...hope you have a fantastic week!

7 comments:

LauraSuz said...

Oh my GOLLY! I'm so excited for you two! Prayers for a great pregnancy!

Dave N said...

Was this just to get Luke off your back? ;) Congratulations!

Preston,Courtney, Callie, Addison and Finn said...

I was waiting for this post!!! Yipee! It is so great to see baby Allison. We couldn't be more excited! Love you guys.

Ryan and Jessica said...

What a cool post :) So excited for you both. We're praying for the three of you often!

jen said...

aww..congrats!! so excited for you guys.

p.s. i saw your blog link on brittany p.'s page :)

Beth H said...

How exciting! Congratulations!!

Leah said...

congrats!!!!!!