Sunday, May 27, 2012

Recently.

Recently we've been busy. Thus no posts.  

Additionally, my laptop doesn't connect to the internet, which also hinders the posts.  

But here's what we've been up to: 

As previously stated, we went to Ruidoso

Then Brad had to go to Spain

So Noah and I went to Florida (which was a blast!)


Noah had his tubes placed May 2nd. He did great!

Noah now signs for please, thank you, more, and sometimes eat

He says Mama, Dada, Yummy (me-oh but it's purposeful), Roar, Uh-Oh Moo, Ball, and once this week he said Car and he tries for up (but usually comes out uh-oh please)

We're still in the apartment...someone in this family is being taught patience (and let me tell you...it is a long process.)

We found a new park...it's awesome. Noah loves it. So do I.

Noah and I have turned over a new leaf on our days...we're really working on getting out and having fun so we don't go stir crazy.  We have a better system now and it's working well.

I don't sleep. Ever. It's kinda frustrating. I had a minor breakdown the other night..where I was close to the ugly cry while telling Brad it's so unfair I can't sleep.  

Don't think I'm unaware of that being a little irrational...it's just true. 

Brad taught me about an ap on our phone last night called Sound Hound...you can sing and it tries to identify the song.  It's a fun game for the car. 

Noah's new thing is climbing on everything. His favorite place to sit is in our little rocker chair, he likes to sit there (by himself of course)


 It sure feels like we've been busier than what this looks like...but I'm drawing a bit of a blank. So instead: pictures. 

Here he is in "his" chair. 




Alright.  That's it for now. 


No comments: