Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ruidoso.

Let's talk for a minute about friends. We've been blessed...BIG TIME...with some absolutely amazing friends in this life we're walking through. Friends from growing up, friends from college, and now friends from our time in Austin. Good gracious are we thankful.  So when the opportunity presented itself to go on a vacation with some friends kids free back in April..we were P-U-M-P-E-D!!   So after much planning...on the Bean's part (thank you for that sweet Bean family!)..ix couples decided to go on an awesome little vaca to Ruidoso, NM.  And can I just say it was soothing to my soul. That is not an exaggeration. Soothing. To. My. Soul.
 I, being a talker, feel like I should have so many more words to explain this...but I don't. But we LOVE the people the Lord has put in our life. They ROCK. 

We spent 5 fulls days of uninterrupted time (two days were spent on 10 hour car rides but still) with friends, no kids, just talking and spending time together. It was a-stinking-mazing. Don't get me wrong..we missed our sweet boy...like CRAZY..but there's something to be said about some quality adult time. 


 These faces..we girls made them a lot on this trip. Our husbands our just troublemakers. 


 We ladies got pedicures and massages, we sat out on the porch and read, we watched a movie-IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY- I mean seriously. The guys played golf, we stayed up late, slept in (not me but unfortunately that's just how I am lately), ate meals and didn't have to share our food. It was great.

And boy did we come back refreshed.  Good thing because life kinda hit hard after that for everyone, back in full force.  

More pictures..from our night of Just Dance. 

The sweet Peterson's! Rockin it out. 



 We group danced. We're not ashamed. We're not too old. 

Hahahaha.  
Have a great day!

No comments: