Thursday, July 5, 2012

Just so you know I haven't forgotten...

I know we have a blog...but we are still without a computer that connects to the internet...so it shall be a few more weeks before they come back.  For those 5 people that read our blog still. :) 

Anyways...just a picture or two for tonight.  Life is good...lots happening.  But we're blessed. We're having a fabulous summer which has been wonderful.  Noah is growing..quite the little pistol...but oh we love him..we'll have a post on just him someday soon. Here are some pictures of the last few months. 

Enjoying some girl time with friends.

We took Noah on his first boat experience...he slept through much of it. :) It was a very LONG day of driving the day before. 

 Lake time with daddy. 

This boy L-O-V-E-S him a dog. That's a great dane..that he walked right up to and loved on. No fear. 

I love his face here.  I don't even know what he was doing..I just find it hilarious.

Sweet little man after a day at the splash pad. He was asleep as soon as I turned the car on. He plays hard.

Our Fourth of July.  My guys.

He was SOOO excited because a float was coming that had a ton of balloons on it. 

His new favorite thing to do. 

He was cracking himself up jumping up so we could see him over this little pool.

Fireworks in the Big T.  We made Brad be the photographer.  Noah was a little hesitant about the fireworks at first, but by the end was loving them. 

We had a great day! Hope you did as well!

2 comments:

CarolV32904 said...

Hi Rachel, Not sure you even remember me, I used to be Sarah's "Office Mate" (LOL) and we met at our office one day. I am ONE OF THE 5 that still reads your blog (HA!!) and I've missed it lately!! I miss Sarah's blog, too! Noah is just a week or so younger than my nephew, so it's so much fun to watch them grow together! Anyway, just wanted to say HI and let you know I've missed your frequent blogging! ~Carol~

Ryan and Jessica said...

Love all of the pics of your precious fam :)