Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Joy.

Reading that last post, I sounded so depressing.  I forgot to tell you about the joy.  There's lots of it. 

For example:

We are going to live close to Chicago- we have so many memories of dating in Chicago so I'm super excited to make new memories as a family.

We have family all over the place up there.  That's awesome!

We have so many friends still in Indiana/Illinois.  I am SO VERY excited to spend time with them! 

Fall weather...remember how I love me some fall weather and colors.  SOOOO excited about that. 

SNOW! YAY! (I'm sure my opinion on this might change.)

It's kinda like an exciting adventure. You have no idea what's waiting. I felt that way when we moved here and it was one of the best decisions we've ever made.  It will be exciting to do it again.  

I'm sure there's more...but I just wanted to say we are excited.  It's hard not to get caught up in the sadness and forget the joy...but there is so much.  We'll talk again soon.  Don't know when blogging will happen in the next couple of weeks as we have LOTS to do.  Have a great week!

No comments: