Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wedding Bells!!!

So, last weekend we attended Katie and Evan's wedding! It was perfect! Such a beautiful day! I will write more when I can put pictures up but I left the cord at home in Austin, and here I am in Indiana!

I flew home on Sunday to be here for Lauri's graduation party. Dad and Luke picked me up from the airport, which was really nice! I never get to spend much time with those two, so it was fun to have a car ride that was just the three of us. Luke is down in Seymour for the summer working at a camp. I think he's going to have a blast. I'm so happy for him! Dad and I then headed home to get to Lauri's party. I wasn't great company because I was sleepy from getting up early, it was still fun though!

Lauri's party was great! She had such a turnout. She's so sweet. Plus, I was able to see the rest of my family. Even Kevin was there from out of town. I missed Kyle though. We don't have too many cousins, so each one is so special to us! It's crazy how old we all are now. Bradley, Luke, and Lauri will all be in college this year! I remember when they all started school. One of my favorite pictures from growing up is Bradley and I hugging and he was smaller than me. He's now a good almost foot taller than me. It's just crazy. Love my family though.

This week has been crazy and fun so far. I've been able to spend time with my family, El, Rox and Jake, Brandon, and J.D. so far, and still have plans to see more friends that I haven't been able to see yet. Manders is next on my list for tomorrow. It's so fun to come back to so many people we love. Today I got to eat lunch with Aunt Vic and Lauri, we've never done that really, it was great!

Rox and Jake are only 3 days out from there big day. It's all coming together. I'm pretty excited, since I LOVE weddings! They're excited and it's going to be a beautiful wedding! Yay!

Brad comes on Friday! He may be enjoying his bachelor week, but I sure miss him! We're excited, this will be one of the first times in months where we'll be on the same schedule for 5 days! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Alright, all for now! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

I know what you mean by all you guys being close. You always have been. Now that you are all kinda far-flung I savor every minute I get to spend with you all when you come home. You guys are all so special, and all different; but yet alike in some ways, I think. Enjoy. Will be glad to see Brad (if he makes the rounds). LOVE