Thursday, August 28, 2008

Praises

Praise #1: El and Ryan got engaged on Friday night! We are both so excited for them! I was so happy for El I think I may have cried, and by think I mean I *know* I cried. Yay and congrats to you two! We can't wait for the big day, and I can't wait to hear all the planning details!! As previously stated 100 times, I love weddings, I love my friends weddings, I love my friends. All good things that go together, so I am soooo happy for El and Ryan and their big day sometime in the next year. Yay!!

Praise #2: We're going on vacation! Colorado here we come!! So excited to go white water rafting and camp for real. Will have TONS of pictures I am sure after we return.

Praise #3: My husband didn't think I was crazy when I wanted to set up the tent in the kitchen and tried on all our camping gear. He obliged.

To our families, we miss you guys. To my family, praying for you all. Wish we could be there right now.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

August 29, 2009...mark your calender! :) call me after your vacation

Ryan and Jessica said...

We wanted to wish you both a Happy 1 year anniversary!! We hope you're having fun in CO. :-)

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Happy Anniversary. One year and you guys act like you are still dating. I love how you love each other and support each other. Nana told me you were going to Colorado at the hospital the other day. If you haven't left yet, do some extra white-water rafting for me. I have wanted to do that since I was 14, and still do.