Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Fiestas!

We love the Christmas Party! Last Sunday evening we had our small group over for a Christmas Party with some fabulous sweaters. We were pretty pumped to see the theme embraced. We're loving our small group, they're awesome! See Below.
Rebecca dressed Cason. Perfection.I was so excited about learning to knit the day before that I showed all the girls. Then we decided to go to Walmart in our sweaters to buy supplies for Lisa and Tara. I had literally just bought my sweater from the front rack at Walmart two hours before.

What I like about this: Jordan's shirt is also a sweatshirt that is crazy decorated. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it's a ladies shirt as is my husband's. They were twins! How this was supposed to work: We were supposed to find Brad a new sweater, to pass on the tradition to our friends at the Mullin's Christmas party...but I just couldn't find one to do this sweater justice, so we stuck with his for this year. Next year though, it's on. Shauna and Aaron also had their annual Christmas party this past week, white elephant gifts and all. We had a great night, with a fantastic two rounds of Guesstures. I didn't have my camera for that part of the night...but there were some classics.
1. Dave's representation of grunt.
2. Blair and Adam's team effort without words.
3. Amy Bean's mad tuba skills

The tree with all the glorious white elephant gifts...see below for the fantastic items!Lights from the Campesi home. The golden candlesticks. These things were amazing.
What's sad is that this look of absolute excitement was taken away. Charles used his steal to rip that from Evan. Sneaky, but well played.
I love the campaign to move everyone to Round Rock. I believe that mug says there's no place like Round Rock, TX. (Something along those lines)
Brad Bean with his new desk picture of Mike Jones.
The perfect trailer hitch decoration.
The tradition remains...
The white elephant gift Brad received. I found this to be hilarious!
Amy's fishing set with the one armed man. Who knew fishing could be so risky?
I received the melted candle which will make it's return next year! My picture will be up soon of this beauty.
Overall, as always, some great times down here in the Austin, TX. Have a great week! We're back to Indiana in 3.5 days!!!

No comments: