Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter!!

So, I was missing family quite a bit and my sweet husband knew it and let us go back to Indiana for Easter! It was such a nice visit! Extremely busy, but we were able to see so many people, which always makes for a good visit.

We were able to see Emily and meet Anna for the first time. It's so hard being so far away from our precious nieces, but so great to spend time with them when we can. Emily can make you feel like the most loved person on earth, the first day we saw her she ran to greet us, and we got hugs. They're just perfect!

















Back home in Austin, life has been great. The Bean family welcomed Miss Ainsley into the world on Friday morning, and we are so happy for them! We were able to spend Saturday with friends and it was a blast! Feels like summer is on it's way! The sunburn I suffered a few weeks ago should have been my first indication, but I'm choosing forget that.

That's about all I have for now. Some brownie batter is calling my name!

No comments: