Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WARNING!!! ANOTHER CREEPY INTRUDER!

So, as if a tarantula wasn't enough...last night we had ANOTHER horrible creepy creature in our home.

Brad had small group with our guys from the nearly/newly last night, when I arrived home after they were done they decided to share with me about what they had experienced during group.

I AM NOT PLEASED.

We're calling the bug man TODAY. Pretty much AS SOON as it opens. We might call two and have it double covered.

I had to check the sheets before I could sleep, and probably will be doing so for pretty much ever while we live in Texas. I think these things just have it out for us...I mean no one else I know has these horrible things showing up on their porch. Ugh.

Ok, here he is.




5 comments:

Shauna said...

NO! That's it, you're moving to the other side of the neighborhood. The quarry side is no longer safe.

Unknown said...

Oh no, I'm afraid to let Evan keep viewing you your blog! We may never get to buy a house:)

Brittany P. said...

GEEZ! I think we jinxed you by talking about the creepy crawlers on Saturday!!! That is SO not cool. Sorry girl! At least it didn't happen when you were home alone!

Katrina said...

OH my gosh! He's huge! Brad sprays our house with the same stuff the bug guys use- and it's cheaper. I'll ask him about it.

GROSS.

The Gibsons said...

okay, so in de-cluttering of my life i got rid of facebook and realize that this is now the only way i know how to reach you (sad that i don't have your email address!) so i don't know what your plans are for a rugged trip, but we're pretty rigid with all these rotations and work. however, we are free as birds June 24-28 as well as any point the week of July 25-31....so, if that at ALL fits in to what you guys are thinking about, we're ALL IN. for sure! if not, we totally understand....just let us know (rachelanngibson@gmail.com) because it would be awesome to get plans rollin' (and ummm....think about some training, yikes!) have a great day!!