Monday, July 6, 2009

100th post!!

Whoa...even with my slow blogging lately we've hit 100 posts! Wooo!

My only thing for today is a group of pictures..look very carefully at them. This was possibly one of my favorite parts of the weekend.

After he finished, a little piece landed right there on his right hand. Wow. I loved it!

We really did do more than shoot guns this weekend, but I thought the guns were 100th post appropriate! We ladies shot some clay pigeons on Saturday morning. I was definitely the worst..but it was SO FUN! I hit one. Just one, and you better believe I'm proud of that. I called Dad and bragged about it as soon as we left the ranch. Kid you not.

Have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, crazy post. It seemed all of you had fun. Brad nice work on picking a gun idea for your 100 post and Rachael you are seriously looking into and through the camera in that one photo

see you soon
steve p