Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July Fun!!

I've lost my blogging skills!

However, 4th of July is this weekend. We were supposed to be out of town, but some plans changed. So now, I have 5 days off to enjoy some FUN time!!

Our fantastic fun starts tonight out at the ranch. David and Kathrin let us join them at the ranch a few weeks ago and it was AWESOME! We fed the cows, and went fishing, and sat out under the stars...it was unbelievably great! Oh...AND I saw my first armadillo...although he was creepy and I only saw him under the porch. I hope to REALLY see him this time.

We'll be out there the next two nights, and then we're headed up to Georgetown to spend time with my friends from work. Then two more days off just to relax and enjoy being together. Who's pumped?!!?! This girl!

So after the weekend, hopefully we'll have some pictures!

No comments: