Monday, July 20, 2009

B-E-H-I-N-D

So, I'm way behind on this deal, but here is a treat for all of you who are not from Austin Stone. This may be one of my new favorite things. I realize, friends, that I missed the boat on announcing this by 3 weeks or so, but I felt my opinion should be my own, and I'm a little behind on enjoying the goodness. So here I am, giving my opinion that this is awesome. Please check it out. You will be oh so glad you did.

In case you aren't an I-Tunes user, it's on Amazon. Don't worry, I checked that out. It really is.

Rox and Jake just came this past week. We had such a great time! When I manage to steal the pictures from Rox, I'll update. Stories aren't the same without illustration.

Finally, I'm very concerned that my typing is going downhill. I can't lie, I'm an extremely speedy typist..but lately, I'm equally as quick with the delete and backspace buttons as I am typing forwards, because I make that many mistakes. The curse of my strange memory though, I can be looking at something else, realize I've typed the wrong letter, backspace, and correct without looking. Pathetic.

Hope you had a fantastic Monday! I was a little off my game. My patient gave me a thumbs up and told me I did a fair job. Fair. Uh Oh.

P.S. Later she stated I did great! WOOO! Also, I got an I Love You today from a patient, so I'm choosing to think my my insanity was temporary. HASTA!

No comments: