Wednesday, December 23, 2009

25th = BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!

So I aged a year on Saturday...and I can't even lie...I'm so excited for this 25th year of life. I know I'm still young, but my 24th year was awesome, and I'm super pumped for the 25th.

Brad made me feel like a princess for my birthday. He surprised me with a massage...my very first ever...and it was phenomenal! He sent me to an address and when I got there I found out what I was having done..I loved it! I thought it might be weird..but I think I might be addicted! We then went to grab lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, and before we went Brad's boss allowed me to pick a purse out for my birthday. I picked a beautiful purple purse that I love! (Rue Princess is the line, check them out they are great!) After lunch I went home and enjoyed hanging out until Brad finished with work and then we headed out to dinner at Austin Land & Cattle! That's our favorite steak house, and it's cozy, and I LOVE it! It's a special occasion kind of place, that's only the second time we've ever been there since we've lived in Austin. It was perfect!

Saturday morning on my actual birthday we decided to sleep in and just spend the day together. We did some Christmas shopping and then some friends came over for dinner. Seriously, i twas my favorite birthday so far I think! Thank you sweet husband, for the perfect weekend!

Now, we're up in Indiana and so excited to spend time with both of our families for Christmas! We just got here today and it's so great to be here! Our trip is shorter this time because we both have to get back to work, and it was an unexpected blessing to get to be here for Christmas, so we'll take the shorter trip!

One quick fun story...
This morning our flight left from Austin at 6:10am...and Brad had warned me that he might want to leave pretty early, but I had NO IDEA. We left home at 3:10 this morning (meaning we were up at 2:30am) and arrived to the airport before even the American Airline staff were at the counter. Not joking. We stood and waited to go through security because we couldn't check our bags without the people. Seriously. However, as grouchy as this made me and for all the grief I gave him...we had ZERO complications with travel. Point Brad.

Hope you have a blessed Christmas! Remember that this is the season where God provided us with our only hope for salvation when he sent us Jesus!

No comments: