Thursday, December 3, 2009

And we're back!

Back from Indiana..and had a great time!!

Will update soon with pictures and details.

Here's the news for this week...

IT'S SUPPOSED TO SNOW TOMORROW!! IN AUSTIN!! Are you kidding me?! I mean that's crazy. Up to an inch..I think the town will shut down if that actually happens.

Wanna know what's funny about that? The hospital's Christmas party is tomorrow..on the roof of the parking garage. We're gonna freeze to death. Love it. However, if we get stuck there because the ONE plow that Austin probably owns might not be able to keep up with it, at least we'll have food.

I LOVE SNOW THOUGH!! It would totally make my year if it snows tomorrow!

Also...Christmas is coming!

1. Hobby Lobby is SO decked out for Christmas.
2. Our lights/tree are up...though we blew a fuse so our outdoor lights aren't really working. Oops.
3. I made candies for our neighbors today. I'm super pumped about this.
4. We're having a cookie exchange on Satuday..I'm also super pumped about this.
5. Our small group is having a Christmas party on Sunday...
6. Followed by a Christmas party next Saturday
7. Follwed by another Christmas party the next Sunday
8. Followed by another trip to Indiana.

Whoa.

E-X-C-I-T-E-D!!!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Standeford Stories said...

Who are all these parties for?!! Sounds like fun & the perfect time to sport your Christmas sweaters :)

Brittany P. said...

Yay!! cookies :) looking forward to it~ and glad you forced Shauna into coming :)