Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Seriously.

Day 1 of working out..which I was seriously pumped about...was on Monday. I went to a Body Pump class that I LOVED. However, about 10 minutes in my legs were shaking. Either I am really out of shape (TRUTH) or that class was ROUGH! I definitely intend to go back to that class; however...

now, 2 days later..I can't extend my arms without pain and my triceps are literally swollen. Not even an exaggeration, I can't bend my arms up easily at all to talk on my phone. It's painful. Taking my scrubs off is like torture.

Remember when their fitness assessment said my body thinks it's 28? Whoa. It was right. Sad.

Also, I clocked in this morning at 5:55 and clocked out at 8:30. It's been a long day. Not complaining, because seriously I am LOVING CCU. Today was crazy, like 14 1/2 hours crazy.
Bed now though because last day tomorrow, and then New Year's and at least 4 days off! I say at least because I honestly don't know!

Hope you have a great couple of days..can you believe it's already 2010? Whoa.

2 comments:

Luke Clark said...

posts without pictures are not so much fun... you need to improve with a picture or two : )

The Gibsons said...

haha, wait....are you implying that a 28 year old body is bad??? :)

hope you had a wonderful new years celebration with time to relax and get massages/hot baths for that soreness!