Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Today I'm thankful for...

An amazing week with my mom. I miss my family all the time, and this week was so refreshing and fun! We missed you dad!

Our families. The amazing people we're blessed to be related to. The love we've experienced our whole lives because of them.

A small group who loves the Lord and learning about the Gospel. A wonderful opportunity to learn with people we love. A great time of study and discussion tonight.

My husband and the absolute joy he brings into my life. I am thankful that he makes me laugh all the time, and that he is tenderhearted and serves me when I don't deserve it.

A sunny gorgeous day that makes being a little bit homesick ok.

The Yogurt Experience and the awesomeness of it's deliciousness. It may have just beat out Yogurt R'Rock in my favorite spot..and that's seriously saying something.

The joy of making something by myself! (Our new decorative pillow)

Jesus. Who gave his life so that we can experience eternity with God. The absolute truth that he covered MY sin and MY wickedness when he died on that cross. And the AMAZING truth that we now have hope of salvation because he ROSE!! It's Easter this Sunday..and I'm so excited to celebrate that this weekend! (I'm also so excited to spend Easter with our precious friends!)

That's it. I'm out. After a week off...which was phenomenal..I'm back to reality tomorrow. Have a great week!

Hope you enjoyed the use of adjectives tonight! I tried to be INCREDIBLY descriptive!

No comments: