Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In case you were wondering...

I'm a Joann's junkie. Lately, all I want to do is find a way to go rummage through their remnant fabrics and find a need for one. Today I scored an awesome fabric to cover the pillows on the couch that need a little revival. I say this as if I'm a pro...but I'm SO not. I have to keep myself busy with pillows because my dress is stumping me. THANKFULLY, because of the other remnant fabric that I bought forever ago to practice on, it's ok that it's beating me because I haven't even cut the real fabric yet. Seriously, who doesn't love the remnants?!

Next on my list of things to do...PACK because I'm going to Indiana in a week!

Also, thanks to all of the ladies I know that are on crafty kicks lately (I'd name them but there are a WHOLE lot of them!) I have been inspired...and have totally been stalking the crafty do it yourself blogs...and I would like to find one that has a cute idea for storage in the sewing room. It's a little sad in there now, but SLOWLY (which is totally my way of doing things) I'm sure that we'll find a way to get it decorated.

That's it for now, going to figure out how to do a little more complicated pillow this time..and then we're headed out for sushi with some friends. Sushi? Who knew? I eat only the cooked things, which totally defeats the purpose...but for Brad...it's worth it.

Have a great night!

No comments: