Monday, April 19, 2010

V-Necks have entered our world.

So today, Brad called and asked if I would mind running to pick up some v-neck under shirts for him to wear under his polo at work. Apparently, he cuts off his length when he wears crew neck shirts, and they have an important conference this week. So he wants to look his best.

So, I took a trip to Target and bought some v-neck undershirts...which weren't white, and they needed to be white...so I went back. I bought white ones this time, and then I went back again to get a card holder. This is what I do on my days off. I consider it a MIRACLE that I didn't find something I "needed" from the ladies section.

Anyways, so Brad was pretty stinking proud of his v-neck t-shirt. But as we know, he's not known for fuzzless skin; his chest hair has a name - Hasslehoff Patch - thanks to Tim Archer. So, he's a bit furry and I have this thing about chest hair being exposed to the world. I think it needs to stay where it belongs...beneath the clothes. Brad's proud though, and feels he needs to rock the v-neck all the time.

So here's what I have tonight, a little viewing pleasure. My husband..the love of my life...in full on glory.


I totally had his permission to blog about this. And to be honest, I think v-necks are nice..it's just a new change for this flip-flop, shorts, and t-shirt wearing dude.

In other news, I go to Indiana on Thursday! Yay!

And then we go to San Francisco in May. I'm so stinking excited! I've never been to California but oh so pumped!

Also, I know I've mentioned Yogurt Experience before..but can I just explain the greatness of it? It's owned by a brother and sister and they're awesome! It's always delicious, and it's SO close to home. Seriously. Can we say addiction? We went last night..and I'm kinda craving it now..that's how it landed itself in this post. Anyways...

That's it! Have a great week!

5 comments:

slivengo said...

Phil says that you have inspired him to unleash his masculinity by purchasing some v-necks himself.

Thanks.

Ellen said...

Haha i like sarah's comment...i need to go to target today and i hope i don't find anything i "need" either

Unknown said...

I'm going on 2 years with V-necks, and believe me, it's a life altering decision that you won't regret!

LauraSuz said...

You guys are so cute. Go Brad!

And SAN FRAN?!? Oh my golly. Have a blast! If you get the chance eat at The House of Prime Rib, on Van Ness St (or Ave or Blvd). It's a great atmosphere and great food.

KD said...

L-O-V-E the yogurt experience. Call me when Brad doesn't want to go and I'll go with you. Or, call when you both want to go and we'll go with you! I blame the yogurt experience for the fat that we could already see on our little guy's tummy on the ultrasound...all their fault and their delicious yogurt!