Wednesday, June 2, 2010

For you mom!

Here you are Mom! Almost complete, just need to replace the lamp that's like 10 years old now.



In other news...we've had to say goodbye two THREE different couples here in Austin in the last month. So very sad to see them all go, but excited for each of our friends and their new adventures! In celebration of Brittany graduating with her PhD we went to Salt Lick with their family...we had a great time...few pictures below!



We went to Dallas this past weekend to see Brad's parents. We hadn't seen them since Brad's birthday in January so we were definitely way overdue for a visit. While in Dallas we went to see the new Cowboys Stadium. Now...I obviously am a Colts fan..and maybe I'm a little crazy...but that place is out of control. It was really awesome in there..but whoa. I'm glad we went to see it though. It was fun. We also got to have dinner with Brad's aunt and uncle and we hadn't seen them since the wedding so that was great. Other than that..we just were able to relax and spend time catching up with Brad's parents. The hotel was great and it was so relaxing there. It was a great time and we're super excited to head up to Missouri after the 4th of July for another visit.

At one point Brad said something about how he was surprised I didn't want a pink jersey..to which I replied..."I don't even like the Cowboys" LOUDLY. Oops.


Look at the ENORMOUS screen. Seriously...it's huge.


Do you know how much this ONE locker costs? Do you?! $9000!!! I'm sorry what? I had to ask the guy to repeat it..and even then I couldn't believe it.


And I'm out for the day..two posts in a day should be plenty I believe. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Brittany P. said...

okay two things
1) I LOVE the home page pic you guys have up, so cute
2) the goofy one of us is adorable!! Can you email it to me?
... okay 3 things
3) I miss y'all!!!