Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So many things to catch up on...

Busy busy last couple of months..but it's been pretty great! So here's a quick update (or a couple depending on how the time goes) of the last few months.

First...back in April I went back to Indiana to see my family. Every once in awhile I get homesick... since I was so used to having everyone I knew and loved in one place, this living across the country proves to be challenging occasionally. Thankfully I got to see almost everyone in my family (those I didn't I REALLY missed). I got to spend time with the girls and Sarah and Phil and I had so much fun with them! El met me for breakfast, got to see Manders and her precious baby bump, had a pizza dinner at Bruno's with the whole family, spent time with Mom and Dad, got to catch up with Luke, was able to go to service at Kossuth..basically I had a great time..and I can't even remember everything since we're a good month out from the trip. It's always too short..but sweet Brad was here in Austin, so I was ready to come back home to the husband. Here are some pictures of the trip. As usual, I didn't take enough...but got a few good ones in.












And on to the next post..San Francisco!

1 comment:

Ryan and Jessica said...

Rach I love your blue/purplish shirt ... I happen to have the same one. Target special right? :)
Looks like you all are doing well. We will be here in STL for the 4th of July - if you two are able to make it up we would love to see ya!