Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Just a note

Baby is riding LOW this time.  

Low Rider.  I think that's what I'll call the baby now...just joshin' I'm sticking with Duey.  But still.

I feel like when I sit down it's much tougher to get up than it should be..my belly is big but not that big. Plus I have to use the ladies room.. CONSTANTLY.   TMI?  Sorry. 

I'm not uncomfortable..it's just strange how different each time can be. 

It's funny because last time with sweet Noah I felt like I couldn't breathe when I sat down..this time around I breathe just fine, so I'm thankful for that.  

I can't lie...it makes me suspect that sweet Duey is a girl.  

Also all the wives tales say it's a girl..except for like one - the Chinese Calendar says boy...it said boy with Noah too but I never knew that until this time around.  :) 

I promised the ladies in Austin that I try the drano trick.  Google that bad boy.  It's happening. But only when I can find some drano..because according to Mr. Dave Campise...the king plumber...drano is a terrible terrible thing.  So I hate to waste the money on a big ol' container that will ruin the pipes.  

All that to say..I still maintain I think our little nugget is a boy.  Brad is dead set little one is a girl.  Noah is indifferent.  I keep asking him and he looks at me like I'm crazy.  :) 

That's it for now..soon to come a play by play of our perfect weekend in Austin.  It was beautiful. Truth. 

Have a great night.  4 loads of clean laundry to be folded are calling my name...BOO.  

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Hi Rach ~ enjoyed your blog. Drano trick does NOT sound good to me but that's me. We had one where you tie a piece of white thread about 18 or so inches long (not string or yard, but thread) on a dime, so that it goes across the face. This HAS to be a silver dime (which in ITSELF is a trick these days). Have Brad hold it out about a foot from your tummy - dangling down from the thread. If the dime swings back and forth, it's supposed to be a boy; around in circles, it's a girl. Grandpa remembered which was which because I couldn't. I know Ed tried it on Vick, (unbeliever that he was)and when it started swinging he dropped it like a hot potato! Have fun. Enjoyed your pictures from Austin. Love you!!!