Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sweet Memories.

I've had some sweet moments with our little man lately..I'm thankful for these precious times.  

Last night, Noah woke up around 11:30 calling for Mama.  I'm not sure what was happening..I didn't really care..I just took the opportunity for some snuggle time with my boy.  After I sang to him and tried to lay him back down and he wouldn't go, I decided he could watch a bit of a movie with me.  So I turned on a movie and we snuggled, and while Noah was resting his little head on my belly, sweet Baby Duey was kicking Noah. First bonding moment?  Makes my heart so warm.  

Today we worked on making candy for our neighbors.  We made peanut butter buckeyes, and Noah's job was to place them on the cookie sheet.  He did a great job.  He gave his mama some confidence too; I gave him a bite of the filling and he promptly responded with "NUMMY!"  So stinking cute. 

To end our morning...our adventure became less super sweet and a little more nerve wracking.  Someone locked himself in Mama and Daddy's room.  Our locks are the kind where you twist the lock...so I called Brad in a panic and had to confess that Noah had locked him self in our room under my watch.  

GOOD JOB MAMA! 

When I called Brad, I was so at a loss for what to do I was laughing hysterically.  I couldn't control it.  It wasn't even funny to me, but I didn't know what to do.  I had my penlight out and was shining it in the hole and trying to figure out how to get it unlocked.  I kept asking Noah to try to unlock it.  No go! 
Thank goodness for Tom and Rose - Tom heard Brad on the phone with me and got ahold of Rose, and they had the perfect tool for our little man.  I think all in all it was only probably 30 minutes of him being locked in the room.  He did great...made a big ol' mess of the room.  I'm so grateful that Rose had the tool.  I was ready to call the police or the fire station :) but thankfully that was not needed!  

So our little adventurer is getting so big.  I'm just not sure what to do with him! :) I love it!  


No comments: