Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Small problem.

I missed my blog.  A little.  But the holidays have been oh so busy, which has been fantastic, but boy are we thankful for some time to just rest for a bit before baby Duey joins us.  (Although if we're being honest I'm not sure what rest will be happening as we have not really prepared in the slightest for the little one..oops)

Today though, I think I did a bit of damage to my tail bone.  It's been bothering me since Rox and I went to Evansville to see El...and though I couldn't figure out why I figured I just bruised it or something when we were there?  

Then today we took Noah to this inflatable play place so he could run some energy off and I did something not nice to it.  Wouldn't be concerning to me except that we have a child coming in a little over two months.  (WHOA!) and I hear bad things about injured tail bones and child birth.  Oops.  :) So here's hoping that this bad boy heals.  It's a little embarrassing waddling around because my tailbone is in pain, especially considering otherwise I feel great but I look a bit like I'm 90.  I have to work the next two days too..so we could be in trouble.  

In other news....30 weeks on Thursday!!  I'm so excited!  :)  Can't believe little one will be joining us in 10 weeks.  How did that happen? I can't wait for Noah to meet the baby.  He is IN LOVE with Ella...so I'm super excited to see how he loves on this little one.  I'm back on thinking it's a boy right now...but I'm super focused on a girl name.  I have recently added another to our top two..making it three to choose from for girls..and we have two top boy names which I'm super content with.  

That's about it for tonight..at some point I'll have a photo dump from all the craziness of December..I did the math the other day as I was trying to figure out why I feel like we haven't been settled in a month.  It's because we haven't.  We went to Austin the first weekend, I worked the next,  I went to Evansville the next, and then we were in Lafayette for a week for Christmas, then I worked all weekend this weekend.  Whew.  That's a busy month.  But I'm so thankful because it was fabulous!  On top of all that was starting a new job, Noah in "school," and Brad working too.  Busy busy.  So we're going to enjoy some family time for the next two months.  One trip to Springfield, and hopefully a trip down to Jasper/Evansville to meet sweet baby Olivia, and a trip to Indy hopefully once baby Standeford joins the party, and then it's BABY time! So very excited!  

Ok..done for now.. here's a 29 week belly pic.  Have a great week!

No comments: