Saturday, February 23, 2013

Panic in the streets.

That's what's happening here.  Only time for a short post...because I'm really really trying to get things done today, but I'm beginning to PANIC.  We are not prepared for Duey.  Today is supposed to be the day that I get all the baby things out, but Brad is working part of the day and every time I try to start cleaning up a little bit Noah wants to play.  I don't want to tell him no when he comes to get me and asks me to play...but oh my goodness I'm not sure how things will get done.  Hopefully nap time and bedtime tonight will equate into some major work time for us.  Panic.  I could REALLY use some of the second trimester energy right now...from my pregnancy with Noah because this time around I have been tired the whole nine months.  (I blame the super cute toddler I hang with all day) 


In other news because I don't want to forget these things...


This week Noah has started crying out  "My drama" whenever he's crying/throwing a fit.  Sometimes when he's throwing a fit for no reason I will say to him "Oh the drama...life is so hard" Something along those lines. Clearly sarcasm is a great parenting tactic.  Anyways...no Noah thinks he has to say "My drama" whenever he cries.  It's hilarious. 

He is REALLY into family time lately.  He wants Brad and I both doing whatever he is doing.  This week his thing has been coloring.  So we've had a couple of family coloring sessions.  So cute.

He's back to climbing out of his crib.  This morning I woke up to him pounding on his bedroom door.  When I opened the door I said Noah what are you doing up?  He said "poopy," which he had done.  I then asked him why he wasn't in his crib, and he looked at me like I was crazy and said "Mama nigh-night." As in, "Duh Mom that things only for sleeping"  

He practices the baby names. it's so cute. 

But if you ask him who his favorite baby is...it's always Ella. 

He has started singing in the car...yesterday he was "singing" it went something like this...
"Tinkle Emiwy Tinkle Emiwy Tinkle THOMAS!!!"
(Twinkle Emily Twinkle Emily Twinkle Thomas)

Oh he's funny.  I love it.  I love this age...minus the tantrums. 

Alright..time to work.  

No comments: