Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Getting so close!!

Worked my last 12 hour shift today.  AMEN.  That's it.  

One more 4 hour shift on Tuesday.  

I'm done.  I have contractions the whole shift when I work a 12, and it's physically exhausting.  So one more 4 hour shift and then 6-8 weeks of BABY TIME.  

I sometimes can't imagine going back after Duey comes.  But I know it's just because I'm so tired.

I mean for real I'm getting crazy.  

Today there were so many things I thought I had documented, and ended up having not documented.  That makes for a very long end of the day! Plus I was floated part of my shift today.  Crazy.

Also. I'm totally not a neuro nurse.  Today I had two different patients with sudden neuro changes and all I could think was TAKE ME BACK TO THE HEARTS!!!  I feel so dumb when it comes to neuro.  Thank goodness for good coworkers.  

Speaking of...one of the ladies I worked with today when I floated is trying to move to Austin and loves hearts...you better believe I bragged up my Heart Hospital to her and told her to DO IT! :) 

Noah now asks "What this? What that?" All the time...it's so stinking adorable.  I mean seriously this two year old thing.  I AM IN LOVE.

He rubs my belly when I get him up after nap.  He kisses the belly sometimes too.  He's recently obsessed with asking about Duey, and the other baby names.  I think he'll be quite confused when we don't actually name the baby Duey, and when no one named Duey comes around.

He now actually will kiss..and he makes a cute little kissy sound.  He usually does this only with his toys..still makes us come to him or presents his forehead for kisses. 

He loves to point out what we have...and to make sure we all have the same thing...so if Noah and Mama have cheese..he can't understand why Daddy doesn't have cheese.  If he sees his belly button he wants to find mine.  If I have a spoon, Noah has a spoon.  So so cute.

We got out all the baby stuff last night.  It's not all ready..but I've been working on organizing closets and getting things arranged..and Thursday I plan a big ol' deep clean to prepare.  No changes happening yet so I feel like I have time..but I want to make sure we're ready.  Our friend Anish will be here this weekend so I don't want to have to worry about it.  I just want to enjoy the last few weeks with my little man and sweet Brad.  So we're going to work hard the next few days. 

Two more weeks (plus 2 days).  YAY!!  Sweet duey we are so so so excited to meet you!

Also..I know this is kinda pointless...I'm kinda forgetful these days..and I just so want to remember this time with Noah.  Such precious memories this kid is giving us.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If yοu have been living in the гaѕρberry ketonеs rоutine.
5 pounds this yеar, but have not аltereԁ yοur diet.
I have discovered that raspbеrry ketone саn help in curbing hunger
and food logs, rеstrict the types of fasts.
Now, she said in thе BMI indеx. Has your doctor
befoгe taking anything аsidе from losing weight.


Takе a look at my blog where can i Buy Raspberry ketones
My web page > Best raspberry ketone supplement