Saturday, June 15, 2013

3 months old!!

She's three months old.
I feel like last night I went in to be admitted.  

Wonder if that will ever change? 

Time could just slow down..that would just be fabulous.

But she's three months..and she is so stinking amazing.

I feel like we really hit our stride this month. 

She is such a happy little baby.

Don't get me wrong..she's got some opinions...but in general this little thing is SO happy. 

Very into sitting up right now.  The bumbo is her new favorite place.  If she wants to be sitting up she will have nothing to do with the swing or the bouncy seat...but if you put her in the bumbo..she's happy as a clam. 


An easy little thing to get to sleep these days.  Literally lay her down on her tummy, put the blanket on her cheek, and she's out. So awesome.

Goes to bed right around 7:30/8 every night.  Sleeps until 2:30-3, then back to sleep until about 7.  I feel like she might drop that 2:30 feeding soon because she's barely eating at that time...but I'm not pushing it until she's in her own room.  One time a night is just nothing.  And she instantly goes back to sleep.  

Tracks us wherever we are. 

Really seems to be attached to Noah. When he comes around she smiles at him and follows him.  A couple of times I've heard her almost giggle at him.

She coos and jabbers.  Not quite as much as Noah...but oh man I love it when she does.  When I try to get a video though she totally stops.  

(Art by her brother)

Does not dig tummy time.  Girlfriend LOVES to sleep on her belly..but otherwise gets MAD.  I keep thinking she'll roll over any day..but we'll see. 

She scoots every where when she sleeps.  She did a 180 yesterday.  Little wiggle worm.

She's pretty go with the flow.  Which is good..because life is a little chaotic for us right now and poor girl has been nursed everywhere, be out late, slept on couches, other's beds, the carseat...I mean just a 
little bit of everywhere..and she handles it. 

(Loves to be outside)

She's so great. I'm so thankful for this sweet blessing in our life.  


No comments: