Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Decorations

It's official. I am a fall nerd. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought 4 fall decorations. They are in our home. Brad even said he likes them. Whoa.

Brad's parents come this weekend. We're pretty pumped for some company!

If you have tried to call us, we are officially horrible at answering our phones and we apologize. I had 11 voicemails tonight. 11. I finally decided it was time to listen when I realized that one missed call was my boss. However, we are trying to get better at calling sooner. We think of you all so often, but feel that 3am is an inappropriate time to wake you to share that with you.

However, I will say that I am a much better responder to email. We can not say this is true of my dear husband. He's aware; I've staged an intervention. If sometimes you receive an email from him back that sounds strangely female...it's most likely me. Don't be scared. He doesn't mind.

Finally. The COLTS came back this week like the team I know and love. Yay. Brad's Chiefs didn't play, but since they are so clearly awesome we'll be rooting for them next week.

Second Finally: In case anyone missed it...UT is ranked #1 this week. I'm always going to be a Purdue girl, but the OU/UT game was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Hasta!

No comments: