Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FALL!!

I know I mentioned this yesterday, but seriously, FALL IS COMING!

It's 85 and PERFECT here today.

According to weather.com it's 63 and sunny in Indiana. I will be there. With LONG SLEEVES on.

Our neighbors put out fall decorations.

It's going to start getting chilly at night.

We'll be able to have our windows open and hear the birds and the wind.

I LOVE THE FALL.

Favorite Fall Activities: Bonfires, Soccer, Football Games, Hayrides, Wearing Sweaters.

It's true, I love it.

P.S. Look to Laura's blog for a picture that will make you smile if you love the fall. Laura, I look almost every day because I think that picture is AWESOME!

Alright, go enjoy the outdoors!

1 comment:

LauraSuz said...

Fall Lovers Unite! hehe

Wearing sweaters is the best! And soccer, sigh. Football! Oh, oh, bonfires - yes I love it all too!