Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life

All is good in the hood for the Allison family. We're a boring bunch, not much new to report. Brad's parents came down for a visit this weekend which was great. They were able to head to UT with Brad for College Game Day, I was sleeping. Sunday we were able to watch a gorgeous sunset out at the Oasis, followed by some delicious cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. It was pretty sweet!

Our home is partially fall decorated which makes us excited. We were never a trick-or-treat family, and when we have children, we most likely will head back that way. However, I'm pretty excited for the opportunity to possibly hand out some candies to the kiddos next Friday. I love seeing little ones all dressed up. Unfortunately, so far I have to work, so I'll be living vicariously through my husband. He has a pretty awesome blow up horse outfit which I think is hilarious and have been working all week to convince him to wear it to pass out candy. I'm not sure he's selling out yet. SEE BELOW. Seriously...I think it's hilarious.

Sarah, Phil, and Emily are coming to visit soon! Who's excited? These kids! Brad hasn't seen Emily since June and she's changed SO much. It's the perfect week for them to come, and we found out early enough that we could totally work the schedule so I can be off the whole time. I CAN'T WAIT!

WOOOOO!

No comments: