Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Are you stinking kidding me?!?!?!

A tarantula. Kid you not.



Try to tell me this isn't the creepiest thing ever!! We looked out our back door today and this is what we found. I almost fainted. Literally.




I think I'll be checking our sheets for the next 50 years of our life for this nasty thing. I think it may be coming back for revenge after Brad tossed it over the fence though. AAAAHHH. That was our day. Updates soon with Mom and Aunt Vicky's visit. We had such an awesome time!

2 comments:

The Gibsons said...

you tossed it over the fence?!? as much as i appreciate God's amazing creations, i think i would've done the deed just for sanity's (and sleep!) sake...well, I wouldn't have done the deed, but i would've made someone, for sure! whew!

EMICH said...

I live in constant fear of that very creature. I'm glad it didn't happen to us--cause I would've sold the house that night and moved back to the Midwest.

Seriously.