Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ellen came to play!!

This past week El came to hang out with us! We love visitors so much! I think it was the first time in a long while that El and I could just hang out and not worry about any other commitments. We were able to relax and just have some girl time!

We took El all over Austin. We introduced her to Hula Hut, which is my favorite place in Austin. Monday we went down to Driftwood to one of the vineyards. Then we headed out to Mount Bonnell which is always fun. We then rounded out that day with a trip to the Oasis. It was a BEAUTIFUL sunset!

Tuesday we hit up the outlets, which clearly is always a good choice. Then we played some Rock Band and we (as in El and myself) beat Enter Sandman by Metallica on our 2nd attempt! WOOOO! That night we met up some friends from the Stone for some Mighty Fine burgers. I had never had Mighty Fine before, and I couldn't even tell you the last time I had eaten a burger, it was delicious!! That night we spent some time just catching up and chatting.

The last day Brad made us pancakes, and then we headed to the airport! Thanks El for visiting! We loved having you!






No comments: