Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here you go Mom and Sarah.

Only time for a quick post tonight. Mom and Aunt Vic came for a visit a few weeks ago, and we had an absolute BLAST!! It was so relaxing having them here and being with family. Us ladies spent some great time decorating our house. They taught me that "it doesn't have to match, it has to go." This is my new favorite line. I used it with Sarah this past weekend. Anyways, Mom and Aunt Vicky we LOVED you being here! Thanks for coming and helping us make our house more cozy! Come back anytime! Here are our new decorations!




For these, I crawled all over our neighbors' yards to take pictures. We felt so creative with these!
We love this hutch! Our front room isn't completely empty anymore!
New fun decorations for the red kitchen!
This is my favorite new chair!

All for now. Next update...Easter in Lafayette!!

No comments: