Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Kitchen Color!

While Brad has been job hunting I've been putting him to work here at home. We have been wanting to paint the kitchen, and we had picked out some paint, so he was kind enough to finish that for me over the last week. I love it. It's bold (red) and different that I ever would have guessed that I would like, but it turns out we both love it! Here are some after pictures!


Coming soon.. Baby Bean Baby Shower pictures and El's visit! Hope you have a fantastic week!

2 comments:

LauraSuz said...

The color looks great, especially with the wood floor!

Standeford Stories said...

Have I told you lately how I love deep red walls!? I'm soo jealous you can paint your walls-I mean, we can too, but then we'd have to paint them all over again before we leave...not a good use of time!