Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekends!

I have come to truly appreciate the weekends. I LOVE my job. I really do. Ask anyone who knows me, they know I love it. Good gracious though, at the end of the week, I'm exhausted. I don't say this to whine, like my job is any harder than others, because it's not. Just to say that seriously, it wears me out. All this to say, when Friday night comes I am PUMPED!!

This weekend was great. Had a birthday party of Friday night for one of my favorite doctors. I don't spend a lot of time outside of work with my coworkers, and I really enjoyed it. Saturday I announced to Brad my only plans for the day included the pool. That was it, and you better believe I did it. Shauna and I spent some quality time sunning ourselves down at the pool, and it was quite enjoyable. Grilled out with the Mullins and Chuck and Jen last night enjoying the gorgeous weather! Today time at the Stone serving with the kiddos in Kidstuff, out to lunch, clean cars, and a sparkling clean bathroom. Laundry to do, ending with Fro Yo. It's a stinking good day!

Brad was a little upset that Taco Deli didn't make my list of favorite things here in Austin. So here I am to update that we love Taco Deli. (I didn't feel that one meal qualified it as a favorite, but round two was equally as delicious so it's been officially added.)

Two more weeks of work and then we're headed home to Indiana for some quality time with friends and family! El and Ryan are getting married, and we can't wait to celebrate their day with them!

Question of the day: Anyone have any tips for getting the grossness off the shower door? Like hard water build up? But we have soft water...I am almost embarrassed to ask that question, but there has to be a way. I can't stand anything not being clean, and that shower is just kicking my caboose. I did use the magic eraser today (thank you Mom) and that worked really well. That may be my new solution.

Have to go..I see a sneaky spider trying to crawl across the floor.

P.S. Please don't judge..our house is clean. We live by a quarry - thus the weird intruders. Thanks to the Dunns though we purchased some hardcore bug killer, and this is the first spider in months! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Standeford Stories said...

We use toilet cleaner in our bath tub, I'm not sure if it would work on the glass..but just make sure you dont get it on the metal finishes because it causes them to rust. However, it really cleans our tub well! I think everyone has that problem :)

Anonymous said...

I find that Lime Away or CLR works really well!

Mindy