Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Surprise!!

Woke up this morning, 4:45am, dragging and way not motivated to go to work.

Got ready, prayed that the Lord would protect my patients, my decisions, and my attitude at work today, and that it might be a nice day because every once in awhile you need one of those at work.

Headed out around 5:30 (LATE) and drove my tush there quickly! Listened to some Chris Tomlin Christmas Worship music - yea we have that cd early and I definitely like it! Prayed again that the Lord would bless this day because I wasn't feeling well and could tell my heart just wasn't there today.

Arrive at work- 5:57 am (MADE IT!) - my name is not on the list.

Go to resource office to see why - find out I don't know how to read a schedule..I don't have to be there until tomorrow. Ask if I need to stay - get told nope they're totally staffed for the day.

6:05 on my way out the door. WOOOOO!!

6:45 back at home with coffee for sweet Brad and ready to spend some time with my Bible, that I missed this morning because I was SLOW.

Thank you Lord for the undeserved surprise this morning! I will choose to find a blessing in the fact that I can't read! Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Standeford Stories said...

Oh Rach! That is totally something that would happen to you! I love your positive attitude :)I can't wait until you guys get here! We will sure hang out-I have this Thursday off I'll call you sometime!

themullinsfamily said...

love it :)