Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving is coming....

So I'm not really very interesting this week...my mind is FOCUSED!!

In 2 days we will be with family and I am just so stinking stoked!!

Sarah called the other day to tell me Emily wanted to talk to me..Em told me we can make brownies when I'm home, and when I told her we could maybe go to Monkey Joe's she responded with "that would be very fun." That precious child speaks in sentences..and Anna is trying to walk..I mean seriously! So that is where my mind is at.

However, one funny story of the week.

Last night as we got into bed Brad was watching something on ESPN and a song came on..

Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf.

I don't know if you know this song...but it's a pretty manly song..however...

Brad knows it from somewhere else..when it came on he asked

"Rach what does this remind you of"

To which I answered...

"DANCING WITH THE STARS - CODY AND JULIANNE AND THE PASO DOBLE!"

What have I done to that sweet man? That was from 2 seasons ago! I love it!

I then told him that this was definitely blog worthy...he told me I'd never figure out what song that was. Don't underestimate your wife's power of perseverance my love. Game on.

No comments: