Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Updates.

1. I have to apologize to sweet Brad...he says it's gross I posted a picture of his foot. I think it's awesome. Sorry.

2. I am going to officially be a CCU nurse as of November 29. I am SCARED out of my mind but also so so excited. This has been my dream since I graduated from nursing school and now here I am ready to go. I'm extremely happy that I'm getting the opportunity to do this at the Heart Hospital so please pray that the Lord would bless this time and would just give me His peace and calm as I make this transition.

3. We get to go towards Indiana for Thanksgiving! We will be there for 8 days! YAY! My dear friend Debs is getting married, I'm going to go on the girls shopping trip with my family, we'll get to see our precious nieces, and we get to spend Thanksgiving with both of our families.

4. We can't explain enough how excited we are to be staying in Austin. We both are at peace and excited to see the Lord work in us here. Overall, I just am so overwhelmed with thankfulness and wonder at God's amazing timing and protection. I don't think words can describe how I feel, but I can definitely just feel the Lord's hand on our life..and that's exciting! I just pray that we will not waste this time He has given us.

5. I have a obsession with do it yourself home improvement and decor ideas. I LOVE all the design blogs that are out there, and I LOVE antique stores, and I'm so excited to try some of these. Stay tuned...if it actually happens I'll post.

6. I've also taken up sewing again. I definitely feel like I'm starting all over. I bought a pattern and some remnant fabric and I've got it all cut out...I'm just too afraid to mess up so I haven't actually started the project yet. Actually, today after our windows get washed that is my intended plan. I love only working three days a week.

All for now..have a great week!

No comments: