Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas...who's a month behind?

So Christmas was fantastic! We were able to spend time with both our families, and to get some rest over a couple days off! We needed it and we loved it! I somehow managed to only have pictures on my computer from my side, I believe all the pictures we took with Brad's parents we took on their camera..so none to post. So here's the pictures Luke, just for you!

Watch the progression here, Anna was in the basket first by the way.
Emily kept saying..Anna wants out..and pushing (gently) at AnnaAnna, however, was completely unaware of Emily's frustration.
And out she went...
Stole a pillow from GrammyAnd plopped it back on Emily's lap. I love watching these two interact! They're adorable! We miss them so much!Christmas with the whole family! I love our family...it's so nice to be together at the holidays! Haven't had a picture with both of these two since high school...whoa.
He hasn't been home for Christmas in forever!
Brother..this is the only one I have of you..where were you?!
Kyle and Erika

Anna loved Kevin
One step closer to smiling with Aunt Rach


Precious little girl!

I think she's my bff...
Anna and sweet Auntie Margaret
Love the girls in my family


Emily loves Bradley



Anno and Nano
I asked Em if she would smile for the camera and she struck a pose. We love our nieces!
That's all the update for today..hope you all have a great week! We had a fantastic weekend with Brad's parents in town and a surprise party for my awesome husband! It was so great celebrating with our friends...so I'll post pictures soon!

No comments: