Thursday, January 28, 2010

Seriously.

I left work at 6:20 tonight, and I made the decision then not to go to the bathroom even though I had just finished a diet coke, and knew I had a 30 minute drive.
What's my reasoning you ask?
Given the choice between my clean bathroom at home, and a public staff bathroom at work I choose CLEAN.
Given the choice between 5 more minutes at work and arriving home to Brad 5 minutes earlier -I choose home to Brad.

So, I left work, and then I came home and Tom had ordered us all pizza! (What up awesome roommate!) So I grabbed a spot on the couch next to Tom and Brad and ate my pizza, and then decided that sitting with Brad was more important than going into my nice clean bathroom. So here it is- 9:19 pm, and I'm still sitting here thinking about getting up and heading into the ladies room.

But more importantly, I'm thinking of all the things I'd rather do..such as grabbing some time with my Bible, showering, and blogging. So here I am, marking blogging off my list...there's something wrong with my priorities.

6 comments:

Brittany P. said...

agreed girl!! You are a nurse, you know what not using the ladies room can do to a girl! :) get on it!

Leah said...

Careful! I had an accident doing that not too long ago... :( haha.

slivengo said...

Yours is the second blog I read this morning about using the bathroom.... hmmm....

perhaps, next time, this would help...

http://www.go-girl.com/

you could use the restroom at work and feel some relief a little sooner...without having to worry about germs? just sayin'...

Roxanne said...

That just means you need to drink more water/fluids! tsk tsk..you know better than that :)

Roxanne said...

P.S. Sarah, That is hiliarious! Love it!

Luke Clark said...

If I were a woman, I think I might be a little gun-shy cutting my bladder loose with people standing around me. It also may look a little awkward if you were to stand alone in a corner and do it haha...