Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Amazing Weekend.

So will have pictures to update so very soon! We're having a big week here!! We're so so so excited!

This weekend we weren't at home because we tag teamed loving on the Mullins' kiddos with the Campises. It was such a great weekend! Those two precious babies are just amazing..and it was like a big slumber party all weekend to hang with some awesome friends and take care of kiddos!

Along with that Brad and Dave whipped out some awesome work on the house this weekend. Our house currently is in a state of chaos...as all three bedrooms have been relocated to different places in the house, and we are sleeping in the living room...but it's totally worth it! Brad and Dave ripped out all the carpet in the bedrooms, got the floors ready for the new carpet, painted the nursery, and went to pick up the nursery furniture I finally picked out. Brad has also knocked out repainting the trim in little man's room, and is working as I type this on the other two rooms. Friday we are having new carpet installed. I just can't wait! The nursery is finally starting to come together! We found two dressers for the nursery at a sweet little vintage store here in Austin. They will need to be deep cleaned and probably repainted..but they're cute and just what I was looking for. A little collection of mismatched items..but I kinda love that! I just am so excited!

I'm also so thankful for how hard Brad worked this weekend! It's finally coming together and I can see an end in sight!

So there are pictures coming...but we have a big BUSY week ahead..so it may be awhile!

For an update: was unable to take the test last week due to scheduling issues...and I had planned on taking it tomorrow but again won't be able to. So we're planning on next week..hopefully Monday! I just can't wait to take it and be done with it!

Hope you're having a great week! Bed time for this girl! Sleep's hard to come by so we have to take it when we can!

No comments: