Monday, December 6, 2010

Yay!

Christmas tree up!

Christmas decorations up outside!

Possibly a paint color picked out!

A husband requesting that I begin to move things out of the guest rooms so we can get the carpet replaced!

Which means replaced carpet soon!

Which means a painted nursery soon!

Which means a place for baby boy soon!

YAY!!!

Can we say excited! Yea!!!

Also on the books for this week...I REALLY need to take the open heart recovery test this week. If you think about it..please pray that I'll pass. I'm extremely nervous about this..first test I've taken since the NCLEX and it's really intimidating. Once I pass then I can get checked off on recovering open heart surgery patients...which has kinda been my dream since I started at the hospital three years ago. So it would be wonderful if I could get this done! Also...it would be incredibly helpful to be checked off on these prior to Noah coming. It will be difficult to do once I'm down to working one day a week. Nervous but seriously excited.

2 comments:

Ryan and Jessica said...

Good luck Rach. You'll do great! We'll be praying for you in a special way.

Ellen said...

Rachael you do not need to worry about the open heart test...you have only been preparing for it for the past 3 years or so :) it just sounds scary...you are going to do awesome! :)