Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here we come Indiana!!

So I'm going to take a minute to pause..from the laundry I'm already not folding...to say I am so excited!

We get to be in Indiana for Easter and I could not be more excited! We're going to see both our families! I mean seriously...just thinking about flying in makes me cry.

We haven't been back in Indiana since Thanksgiving...and that's the longest we've been gone since we got married back in 2007. Five months seems like such a long time to go without seeing our grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends. We L-O-V-E living here..and we have A-M-A-Z-I-N-G friends here, it's just so hard being away from our family. We've been super thankful that our parents and Sarah and Luke have all been able to make the trip down here to meet the little one!

I'm so excited for everyone to meet Noah. Seriously!

Plus! While we're home we're going to meet little Nora, and my sweet friend from college Debbie's little one Reuben! I'm super excited to love on those babies in person instead of just internet stalking!! AND we get to see El's baby belly!!

Seriously ...how can I describe how pumped I am?!

Anyways. That's what's on my mind!

I can't focus on anything other than I just know I'm not going to sleep tonight because I can't wait! It just seems like so much has changed since the last time we were there so it feels so much bigger this time. Whoa.

Anyways..have a wonderful weekend! It's Easter! We get to celebrate that Jesus rose from the grave..making salvation possible for us. The words of awe for this are also indescribable.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

i don't want to dissapoint you but there is not much of a baby belly to see :)