Monday, July 25, 2011

Done. Almost.

We moved!
Did it!
Almost finished!

It was a crazy busy weekend! But oh my word are we thankful for friends and for Carl and Rosemary who came to help.

Friday night our sweet neighbors had a little going away get together for us. We LOVE our neighbors! How sad we are to be leaving them! It was wonderful to hang out on Friday night. Saturday was the big move and it took most of the day. Sunday I did a few things at the apartment and the house.

It's still chaotic in the apartment. It's crazy how many things need to be put away, but it surprisingly feels very like home. I'm so thankful for that. I haven't cried yet, and I really thought I would. But Saturday night when we went to bed in our new little apartment - so unorganized and out of control - we went to bed feeling like we were at home. I guess that's how it feels when you know you're exactly where you should be.

Still have a big week ahead. Need to finish up at the house with a few trips to the storage unit...and then closing..and then to say goodbye to our sweet first house. So there may be a few tears this week, but then we'll be clear and free to just live and relax for a bit. Thank goodness!

Have a great week! Once sweet Noah gets up it will be time to head to the house..so I better get a move on!

No comments: