Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm tired.

I hate to complain.

Because that's really not how I like to be.

But I'm tired.

It's been a long couple of weeks.

We just have to make it to Friday..that's what I keep telling myself.

I can do anything for that long.

Really until Saturday...because I have to work Saturday...so just 4 days and then we can rest.

REST. So excited.

Then in two weeks we leave for Colorado for a three night quick Allison Fam trip. I am SOOO excited! We haven't been since our first anniversary. So Noah and I will head up at the end of Brad's work up there and join him for a few nights as a family. So Stinking Pumped.

If we can just get through closing then I can do that!

Tomorrow I have to let the guy come in to hook up our internet and phone....into this crazy apartment. I'm so embarrassed. I mean, it's bad.

Sweet Brad came home tonight and helped me put it together a little though. Then I was able to get our master bath all cleaned and organized. ONE ROOM DOWN.

The house is looking good though. Everything is out of there. Today one of our sweet neighbors watched Noah so I could make runs back and forth with things. Tomorrow another neighbor is watching him so I can clean for a couple of hours uninterrupted. I'll be so sad to leave these neighbors.

Anyways..sorry for the downer of a post. Better next time! :) Have a great day!

1 comment:

Leah said...

haha. you are hardly a downer! it's okay to be tired! :)