Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year...New Fun!

So to follow up the depressing post about Noah being sick.

Today I will share that the last two weeks have been amazing with our little man!

I usually save these updates for the monthly update..but I am just LOVING this!

Here's what he's learned!

If you ask him to dance...he shakes it. It's maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen. If I could JUST get it on video.

He also just dances whenever there are some jams going. We went shopping today and he was just grooving to the songs playing in the stores. It was cracking me up! I was trying clothes on and he was rocking out watching himself in the mirror.

He is standing by himself more and more. He usually doesn't fall either, just sits himself down like he's over it. I'm not so sure he'll be walking soon because he's completely content to crawl and army crawl. He LOVES his walker..but shows no interest in doing it on his own. I'm ok with that.

He's been SOOO giggly lately! About everything and everyone.

Today he cried when Brad left for work. Heartbreaking yet so precious to me. I love how he loves his daddy.

Last night he slept until 7am. I'm soooo hoping he does that again tonight. Yesterday I told Brad I felt like maybe I've been lying to myself or living in denial when I say little man is a good sleeper. Because it feels like we haven't had a solid night of sleep in about 2-3 months. But Brad gently reminded me that he was an AWESOME sleeper from 7weeks to about 7.5-8 months. Then at 8 months we started waking up in the middle of the night/early early am, and then not going back to sleep. Poor little guy though..in the last two months he has been traveled to Missouri and Indiana, had an ear infection, croup, and pneumonia (holy stinking cow), gotten two teeth, been switching up nap schedules, and learned all sorts of new skills. So it's only fair that sleep has been a bit of a struggle. If he sleeps through again tonight I'll be so thankful! 5am wake up calls every day are just a little tiring!

That's about it! We have 12 uninterrupted days together as I don't go back to work until next Friday! This Mama has big plans for organization each day, and for fun together as a family! :)

Hope you have a great week! Maybe we'll get a few more blogs posted in the next 12 days!

No comments: